From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michelle &
Howard Schlight
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:18 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:Trigger Finger Surgery

Phyllis
I had both hands done, one where I was more 'out' and  the other where
supposedly I was more alert, but other than some noises (that I heard at
the
beginning of the surgery) I don't recall much form either one, as the
dope
they gave me made me 'relaxed' and quite out of it, even tough it was a
local :-)

one surgery we done in conjunction with DeQuervain's (wrist) and they
used a
block (tourniquet on arm) and the other was 'local' as it was
finger/thumb
only, no wrist

Michelle