Re: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

Michael, Try this page at Medtronic's website. It says it was from the the
Diabetes Educator, May / June 2000. I haven't been able to find that
magazine's archives posted anywhere on-line though.

>A few years ago there was a study published that showed that 50% or more of
>T1 medical professionals used pumps. I'm trying to track it down. If anyone
>has a link, I'd appreciate it.
>email @ redacted

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!