Re: [IP] private post

>I cleaned out my spam filter today and as I hit *Okay* I believe I saw a
>message at the last second with the Subject "Bayonne Pumper.* If it was
>someone on this list, please repost your message to me.

Don't you have a trash can?  hehehe, Well I suppose that everyone
does!   But in most mail programs you can set the deleted messages to
go to a Trash Can where they will be stored at least until the end of
that session (when the program is Quit they will disappear)  OR you
can save deleted messages indefinitely.   The delete on close option
can be turned off so that the trash can doesn't empty on a Quit.