Re: [IP] Glucowatch vs. Sleep Sentry

At 07:37 PM 10/31/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok...what if your child sweats like a piggy every night anyway? I'm thinking
>neither device would work very well in this case?
>Also...FYI: Kevin does not hear the night alarms constantly either, but hears
>it in the am. He doesn't have many lows other times...so I don't think it is
>that either.
>Mom to Kevin.

Robin, is it possible that Kevin might be having a sleep disorder.  I'd try
giving the local sleep center in your town a call Monday morning and asking
them.  I was dx'd back in the dark ages (1957) at the age of 5, and had
trouble waking up during the night.  Later in life, I found out that I have
sleep apnea.  It's worth a phone call.