[IP] Re: 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

       I know the study that you are referring to, I had a copy in my files
for quite some time.  I have just done a quick look and can't seem to find it,
I may have thrown it away quite recently.  (After all, I don't need convincing
on the benefits of a pump!)

       Claire has a Disetronic pump, which was purchased from Auto Control
 Medical in Canada. I believe I received the copy of that study as material from
that company either in the enquiry stage, or when we received our pumps.  If
nobody supplies you with the link to the study, I would be happy to write to
Auto Control and enquire about the source.  They now sell the Animas here.

       Let me know in a couple of days if you want me to pursue it, I would
be happy to do so.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9

<<A few years ago there was a study published that showed that 50% or
more of T1 medical professionals used pumps. I'm trying to track it
down. If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it.