RE: [IP] Pumping Pooch

I was impressed with someone's ability to afford an insulin pump
for their pet, until I read that a rep from Animas was involved in the
whole deal.  I can't help but think that the pump being used wasn't
paid $5000 for.

This might lead some to beleive that pump use is an affordable option for
the treatment of diabetes in pets.

While I love Animas, I find that their newsletters cater more to children
with diabetes rather than adults.  I quickly skim them for information that
might be pertinent to an ADULT WITH DIABETES, then toss it in the trash with
a sigh.