[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #622

In a message dated 10/31/2003 4:26:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Subject: [IP] Carpal Symptoms?

I know diabetics are supposed to be more prone to carpal, and obviously I
spend lots of time on the computer, which doesn't help.

Don't let it go too long. You can cause muscle atrophy, which can lead to
 more serious problems. I had had the symptoms for a couple of years before I
anything, my surgeon said that he had never seen such muscle atrophy in his
 life! Anyway the surgery really isn't too bad, and I had it done about 18 years