[IP] Pump Clicking

I used to like the clicking on the 508 but the Paradigm doesn't click
and I don't miss it (well maybe still a little).

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 5:54 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Other pump experiences

>>>Animas Pros---no clicks, rapid priming and rapid bolus delivery >>>

All of life is YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). I WANT the clicks to know
working, and the SLOW delivery of the 50X series of MM pumps. It really
boils down to doing a trial with each pump and making your own
as to what is categorized as a Pro / Con for *you.*

I'm on another list where someone was complaining about a burning
when bolusing. That's my problem - too fast (rapid) delivery didn't work
me with another pump I had that went in fast like an injection - too
pain. I guess it's like one man's trash is another man's treasure. YMMV

The need for a lighthouse doesn't depend on how many ships dock at its
in a calm.