Re: [IP] Travel Questions

I went to Canada and on the way back Vancouver airport picked up my
pump with the wand.

I would just wait and see what the scanner does. the scanners didn't
hurt my pump at all.

In California, the temps are cooling a bit, try a clip case or belt
case. IMO Keeping it in a pocket would seemingly keep it at close to
100 degrees all the time.

Jenny Sutherland