[IP] Travel Questions

Hi Group,

Need a little advice. I am traveling to Universal Studios next week to
celebrate my dads 80th birthday. It is the first time I am flying since
getting  my pump mid August. I have the letters from the doctor and

1) Can I wear the pump through the security system or should I a)
disconnect or b) ask for a hand scan

2) Is there anything special that I need to do while I am in the park
during the day (we will be in the park for 2 days) , i.e. anything to
protect the pump from the sun/heat (other than place in my pocket).

Any advice would be very appreciated.

Cathy and Penelope

DXd 1998 Pumping since 8/03

Cathy D. Mann