[IP] Re: lows at night

Cindy - how about the type of "alarm" that hearing
impaired people use...they either shake the bed and/or
use a light. Worth a thought. Maybe that, coupled with
an annoying alarm, would make him get up. :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Cindy said:
(some snipped)
He's always been a heavy/deep sleeper.  We haven't been
able to find an alarm clock yet that is loud enough to
wake him.  We've gone as far as letting it ring for 15
minutes straight in the mornings and finally someone
else turns it off because it drives the rest of the
family crazy!  If anyone has a recommendation for an
extremely LOUD alarm clock, please share!