[IP] Re: Lows at Night

>[IP] Re: lows at night

>Subject: [IP] Re: lows at night

Robin, Mom to Kevin,  posted:
>Does anyone else in this group NOT wake up when you go low at night?

I am 33 years old, and do not wake up from lows at night.  (I think I posted
something about this happening to me the other day.  I ended up having a
seizure and had to go to the hospital).

For me, this has been happening for about six years now.  I believe it has
something to do with the timing of the steroids I take.

Weird Jenn

Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup