Re: [IP] Re: lows at night

The assumption that a louder alarm clock will work in waking someone up from a
low gives credit to having more cognitive abilties while low than actually
exist.  I too do not wake up just because I'm low, but I do wake up when high.
I don't think there are enough mental pistons firing in the brain when low
to get the wakeup signal and respond to it.  Volume and logic have no role
in this scenario.

I've woken up in a daze, or been woken up with a mouth full of jelly beans
(which I like and are the preferred remedy) or other vile glucose laden
substances and not had the mental tools to fix the problem myself or even
respond rationally.

Fixing the true cause of the low would be a better long term solution.  The
alarm clock not getting shut off is just a symptom of a problem that needs to
be fixed.