[IP] RE:  Other pump experiences

Pros - easy to use - comes with a PDA and EZ Manager that makes figuring meal
boluses, correction boluses, etc easy - Animas educator will hold your hand
day and night just as much as you want/need it held and for as long as you
 want/need it held - tech support people are friendly/knowledgable and 24/7 - 3
delivery - .05 increments - is flat enough to wear in my bra during the day
and tuck into my undies at night and you can buy a cover in every color under
the rainbow to snap on so if you want to screw the included clip onto the back
and wear it on your belt you can have any color you want (I have a blue pump
with white and red covers and getting a dark green one and a burgundy one for
Christmas) also can get custom made reusable stickers that make the front look
great with holiday, sports, music, dance, etc graphics (got my Halloween one
on today) - also comes with a nice black leather belt case that completely
covers the pump and looks very nice with a suit - batteries last for weeks -
 alarms start out normal volume and, if you don't hear it, then it makes sure
do(you can not ignore it and if you are laying unconscious somewhere, you will
be found) - can use many different infusion sets - can use audio bolus without
looking at the pump - keeps track of last 255 things you have done - IS

Cons - I haven't run into any yet, will let you know if I do

Can you tell I am thrilled to be pumping?

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)