[IP] 512 and 712

>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:10:34 -0500
>From: "Mike Moffat" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] 512 and 712

>HI folks,
>Just a few quick questions
>Is the 512 available in Canada yet as an upgrade.
>Can you upload the meter results to your computer from the 512.
>Is the 712 a Quote  "water proof" pump.
>Thanks mike in Canada

Hi Mike,

 I haven't posted to this list in quite a while, although I try to read the
digests. I live in Mississauga, Ontario. I recently asked my Minimed rep about
the availability of the 512 in Canada. She told me that the 512 is available in
Canada for new customers and that Minimed is planning to offer the 512 to
existing customers sometime in in their next quarter (Nov-Jan). Apparently,
Minimed will be sending a letter informing you of the option. She said that, for
now, the cost to upgrade is $500 Canadian although I'm not sure that's written
in stone. I don't know about the waterproof issue. I hope this helps. I will
post again if I hear anything further.

Beth Gearing
Pumping with a MM 511 since Feb/03
Pumping since  April, 2001 (MM508)