[IP] Re: FreeStyle Flash

Yeah...I corrected myself...guess I wasn't thinking of
the reminders in terms of being an alarm clock but then
it struck me that it is essentially the same thing (doh
- remind me not to respond when I'm tired!)...  :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Michelle said:

Actually it has four alarms you can set on it at
different volume levels.
So....I guess you got your wish.