No Subject

I was told by the BD people themselves that you will get the error 3 if
you have too little blood AND/OR too much blood.   I couldn't believe it,
but that's what they said.  I guess you have to just make sure you prick
the exact amount of blood out!  Our Error-3's were absolutely not just
limited to not enough blood.    Hate the meter!

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet
access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month.*
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.