RE: [IP] Other pump experiences?

> I am on the MiniMed 508 and my warranty has just expired. I want to get
> a new pump, but I haven't decided which version. MiniMed's 508 (and from
> what I've heard, Paradigm) has "minor" issues with electrostatic
> discharge. Since I collect static electricity it's become a big issue
> for me....

When I was researching pumps the only pumps that had an issue with static
was the MM products. It is my understanding that other pump manufacturers
have some kind of a built-in problem-solver for that issue....:)  As you can
tell, I'm not an expert in the field of engineering.

I have an Animas IR100 and have been very happy with it and with customer