Re: [IP] Skin Prep for Insertion site

I usually put new site (Ultraflex) in after a shower,  after skin has
had time to throughly dry after toweling.  I use no skin prep. (if
emergency, inopportune site pulling), I wipe with alcohol, let area dry
well, insert)   Have no problem, site sticks well & I am not allergic to
tape! Been doing this over 11/2 yrs.   Linda