[IP] In need of supplies

I have a few boxes of sils if anyone need them.  I can send them out.  I
also have some of the less popular glucose monitors.  The ones that use A
LOT of blood.  I hate to just throw them away if someone can use them.
E-mail me off the list.  Make sure you put "in need of supplies" in the
subject box, otherwise I'll erase it.