[IP] In need of supplies

I have a few boxes of sils if anyone need them.  I can send them out.  I
also have some of the less popular glucose monitors.  The ones that use A
LOT of blood.  I hate to just throw them away if someone can use them.
E-mail me off the list.  Make sure you put "in need of supplies" in the
subject box, otherwise I'll erase it.

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet
access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month.*
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.