Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash

 >Alright .. so technically I did not
 >HAVE
 >to have it ... but I wanted it ... but, there were free strips ... but,
there
 >is a $40 rebate ... but, there is a free data cable ... yes .. I have a
 >perfectly good meter ... sigh ... ok ... how many people here understand?
 >I understand PERFECTLY, even without having diabetes myself......for all
that
 >all of you do to optimize your health so that we, 'YOU OR' your loved
ones, can be
 >less anxious, I think you "deserve" lots of "bells and whistles" to
celebrate
 >your proactive self-care!!.....
 >regards

i Simply could Not agree with you more...... (i guess I must Understand).....
Hey... its a tough life (more or less)
IMO, Aint Notin' Wrong, with a little levity, once in a while....
(and, i like that "Proactive self-care" thing you mentioned too)

BTW, the cable cost between 20 to 29... so, it ends up all of less than
$20.00...
the little light's almost worth that.. (again IMO)

sorry for the entire quote, but i felt it was worth the bandwidth