Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash

 >Alright .. so technically I did not
 >to have it ... but I wanted it ... but, there were free strips ... but,
 >is a $40 rebate ... but, there is a free data cable ... yes .. I have a
 >perfectly good meter ... sigh ... ok ... how many people here understand?
 >I understand PERFECTLY, even without having diabetes myself......for all
 >all of you do to optimize your health so that we, 'YOU OR' your loved
ones, can be
 >less anxious, I think you "deserve" lots of "bells and whistles" to
 >your proactive self-care!!.....

i Simply could Not agree with you more...... (i guess I must Understand).....
Hey... its a tough life (more or less)
IMO, Aint Notin' Wrong, with a little levity, once in a while....
(and, i like that "Proactive self-care" thing you mentioned too)

BTW, the cable cost between 20 to 29... so, it ends up all of less than
the little light's almost worth that.. (again IMO)

sorry for the entire quote, but i felt it was worth the bandwidth