[IP] Warhorse pump?

>>> I use a MM507, no whistles, no bell, just a war horse of a pump ;-) >>>

Hahahaha - I don't think so. My first pump had ONE basal rate and delivered
in whole units only. No recall, no user clock, and was the size of a
checkbook box. I was thrilled when the new *small* one came out 6 wks
later - size of king-sized pack of cigarettes. It had last bolus recall and
could do a supplemental rate (not a reduction - an addition) as well as
additional alarms. Quite an upgrade! I used that one for 9 years.

It made quite a difference when my 506 had 6 basal rates and delivered in
0.1units. The 507 a warhorse? I don't think so. LOL

(BTW, you can do a temp basal as an extended bolus on the 507. Be sure to
include the existing basal in any calculation.)

Check out the evolution of pumps in my sig line.

If you have received this email in error, please add nutmeg and two egg
whites, whisk and place in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.