[IP] RE: Other pump experiences

>>>Animas Pros---no clicks, rapid priming and rapid bolus delivery >>>

All of life is YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). I WANT the clicks to know it's
working, and the SLOW delivery of the 50X series of MM pumps. It really
boils down to doing a trial with each pump and making your own determination
as to what is categorized as a Pro / Con for *you.*

I'm on another list where someone was complaining about a burning sensation
when bolusing. That's my problem - too fast (rapid) delivery didn't work for
me with another pump I had that went in fast like an injection - too much
pain. I guess it's like one man's trash is another man's treasure. YMMV

The need for a lighthouse doesn't depend on how many ships dock at its foot
in a calm.