Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash

 I completely understand. The light is a great feature. And hopefully the data
cable will be also. Happ y Halloween and make sure to test often.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Oct 30, 2003 7:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Freestyle Flash

Shhhhhh ... don't tell hubby ... he doesn't understand why meters aren't all
the same.  But I picked one up today ... love the light .. can check BG
 without turning on the lights in the car, at the movie etc ... ok ... ok ...
it's
  little .. it's cute .. had to have it. Alright .. so technically I did not
HAVE
to have it ... but I wanted it ... but, there were free strips ... but, there
is a $40 rebate ... but, there is a free data cable ... yes .. I have a
perfectly good meter ... sigh ... ok ... how many people here understand?