Re: [IP] Need help with bolus for high fat meal

Hi.  I use a MM507, no whistles, no bell, just a war horse of a pump ;-)
In general I take half of the bolus at the beginning of the meal and
then i take the other half at the end of the meal and spread the last
bolus deliver over a 1 to 1.5 hour period.
Hope this helps.

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 04:08  PM, <email @ redacted> wrote:
>  how to bolus for high fat
> meals. For example, if I want to have refried beans and a green corn
> tamale, my
> blood sugar is sky high for up to 4 hours after.
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98