[IP] Re: FreeStyle Flash

Correction to my earlier post - DOH (brain
phart!)...you could use one of the bg reminders as an
alarm clock...so all it really needs now is a snooze
button. lol
Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

I said before:
All the FreeStyle Flash needs now is an alarm clock
built into it. LOL! It has just about everything a
person could want in a meter...I want one!!! :)