[IP] RE: Other pump experiences

OK, since it was asked--
Animas Pros---no clicks, rapid priming and rapid bolus delivery (again, no
clicks), 0.05 increments, 3 minute delivery, great size, holds 300 units, when
used with EzManager provides an excellent way to calculate carbs, and
correction bolus, exceptional training and customer service, batteries last at
least 8 weeks. Also, temporary basal allows you to go up or down by

The only cons I have seen--the writing can be small but is easier to read with
the backlight on.
And the low battery alarm is supposedly annoying, but I wouldn't know because
I don't let mine go past the 8 week mark.