[IP] Anyone gotten a free Freestyle Flash?

 Jeff and Colleen <email @ redacted>
wr I get my strips by mail order, so unfortunately can't take advantage of
pharmacy promotions. Tried the old "I use 400 strips a month" and got nowhere
with Therasense (I'm pregnant, and really do use that many!) Has anyone had
luck with a particular person at Therasense customer service?
yuor doc can help or his cde could help have them tell their mfr rep you need
a meter and that you are using 3 zilion strips a month, you will get at least
one. spot: