From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michelle &
Howard Schlight
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 4:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Other pump experiences?

hmmm....just a few days ago, we nearly had a pump war (just kidding)
the bolus wizard on the Cozmo vs the MM Paradigm.......as you decide
who/shat to choose, these different pumps have different criteria for
the bolus works, and whichever you choose, a bolus wizard can be used to
figure things with 'on board' insulin

my Cozmo holds 300 units