From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie Murphy
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 1:40 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] question about pregnancy and getting pregnant

So my husband and I have finally decided to start trying to conceive- my
sugars are good, I've been taking the right vitamins for 6 months, doc
says it's ok, so we're excited.  Now I'm looking for more info about
fertility and pregnancy.  I thought maybe some of you might be able to
recommend some books and/or websites that you thought had good reliable
information about both.  Especially if there's diabetic-specific info
too.  Thanks Julie