[IP] RE: Other pump experiences?

hmmm....just a few days ago, we nearly had a pump war (just kidding) over
the bolus wizard on the Cozmo vs the MM Paradigm.......as you decide
who/shat to choose, these different pumps have different criteria for how
the bolus works, and whichever you choose, a bolus wizard can be used to
figure things with 'on board' insulin

my Cozmo holds 300 units