RE: [IP] lows at night

I have been told that this low at night can be caused by having too many
lows recently.  I arranged my diet, insulin, etc. to avoid lows for
about a week.  I simply tried to keep my blood sugar at about 150-200.
After about a week I went back to my usual plan (carbos, insulin,
exercise, etc.) and -- lo! And behold! I went low at night but woke up
each time with the usual symptoms.  Joel