[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #619

In a message dated 10/30/2003 3:21:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: lows at night

Noah is 17 and still doesn't wake up with lows.
Cindy, how do you know he doesn't wake up at night? Have you always woke him
up at night? Maybe he has never had the chance to 'feel' the low himself. Does
he feel a 'low' during the day? I've been diabetic since 5 and am now 43, I
still wake up if I have an occasional low at night,  I don't think my parents
ever woke me up at night, but of course that was way before glucose testing!