[IP] Need help with bolus for high fat meal

Hello all!
 I am having trouble finding specific information on how to bolus for high fat
meals. For example, if I want to have refried beans and a green corn tamale, my
blood sugar is sky high for up to 4 hours after.
 I have a Deltec Cozmo and have the ability to use both the extended or
combination bolus but don't really know how to start.
Any suggestions?