RE: [IP] Freestyle Flash is "out"!

What was the price you paid for it and is there anyway to use the $
40.00 rebate? Sandi

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Michelle
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash is "out"!

 Don't know if everyone is still interested in info about the Freestyle
meter, but I just got one at my local Walgreens and they are running a
right now. If you buy 100 test strips you get a freestyle meter for
free. They
called the manager over and he told them the flash was the same thing
and I
could get it for free (they cost the same). Just thought some of you may
like to
know. Can't wait to use it, the backlight is pretty cool. Time and date
are also
always on the screen even when the meter is turned off. It is very