RE: [IP] question about pregnancy and getting pregnant

Julie wrote:
>Now I'm looking for more info about fertility
>and pregnancy.

Hi Julie,

 Congratulations! I hope you have lots of luck conceiving.
http://pub75.ezboard.com/bbabydustcom is a great website for to check out. The
message boards are wonderful! My favorite TTC book is "Taking Charge of Your
Fertility" by Toni Weschler, which was suggested by someone here on IP. Remember
to use the Amazon link on IP so that IP gets a small commission. It is a great
resource for you and your husband, and debunks a lot of myths that prevent
couples from conceiving.

Best wishes,