[IP] Anyone gotten a free Freestyle Flash?

 I get my strips by mail order, so unfortunately can't take advantage of the
pharmacy promotions. Tried the old "I use 400 strips a month" and got nowhere
with Therasense (I'm pregnant, and really do use that many!) Has anyone had any
luck with a particular person at Therasense customer service?

I apologize if this has been covered and I missed it.