[IP] Freestyle Flash Update

 After harassing my poor pharmacist for days, he finally called me with the
newly arrived Freestyle Flash.

 Last night was the first time in 3 years that I did not have to hold a huge,
awkward flashlight under my neck while trying to pull my daughter's arm out from
under the covers to test her in the night. It has an ample supply of light that
beams out of where the test strip is inserted to see what you are doing and the
LCD display is lighted. We can use this in the movie theatre too. Also, if I
don't get enough blood the first time, I have up to 60 seconds to apply
additional sample. Ofcourse the sample is 0.3 microliter anyway, so it's not
often that this is necessary. The test time is reduced to 7 seconds.