[IP] question about pregnancy and getting pregnant

So my husband and I have finally decided to start trying to conceive- my
sugars are good, I've been taking the right vitamins for 6 months, doc says
it's ok, so we're excited.  Now I'm looking for more info about fertility
and pregnancy.  I thought maybe some of you might be able to recommend some
books and/or websites that you thought had good reliable information about
both.  Especially if there's diabetic-specific info too.  Thanks