Re: [IP] Freestyle Flash is "out"!

 Don't know if everyone is still interested in info about the Freestyle Flash
meter, but I just got one at my local Walgreens and they are running a special
right now. If you buy 100 test strips you get a freestyle meter for free. They
called the manager over and he told them the flash was the same thing and I
could get it for free (they cost the same). Just thought some of you may like to
know. Can't wait to use it, the backlight is pretty cool. Time and date are also
always on the screen even when the meter is turned off. It is very compact.