Re: [IP] Re: lows at night

In a message dated 10/30/2003 9:01:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
When missed, his liver has dumped the hormone
to protect him from passing out or worse!  I've read that
that safe-guard mechanism wears out after several years.
Cindy I have had this happen my whole life , and that is 56 years of D in Dec
this year I had it happen two years ago and I am still going strong. I was on
the Ice at  AM this morning it is still a YMMV. I would do as Tom said get a
good alarm clock or talk to youe endo. It is smart to be aware , but don't
look for trouble before it comes
                          Roger C (dx 12/1/47 pm 5/7/00 ) still draging the
hockey puck in tow