[IP] E-3 wants more blood

Someone (??) previously said that he found when you get and E-3 error on the
BD Logic LINK/Paradigm meter, a larger blood sample will take care of it.  I
support that conclusion.   Every time I have gotten an E-3, I just do the
next one with a bigger sample of blood and no problems.   Even doing that,
it is still much smaller than most meters and the black dots on my
fingertips are slowly disappearing.