[IP] Re: In need of supplies

email @ redacted
Dear Gina,
     I know exactly what you are going through because I'm in exactly the same
boat. Well, except for the Medicaid part. I don't have medical insurance but I
understand that with Medicaid you have to see your doctor every three months
to qualify for supplies.  So now I'm in a pickle too, so I know how you feel.
     I can only use Silhouette sets because all the others cause an occlusion
really fast then my sugars end up over 500 and won't come down. However, I do
have some expired Quick Release sets (43" sets with the 9mm needle) that I
would be happy to send to you. I have at least several boxes of 12 as well as
the soft serter that I would be happy to include. If this would work for you,
just say the word and I will get those into the mail for you today! Take Care
My Dear!

Blessings, Kathleen