[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #618

>Several people have asked when the Cozmonitor will be available

Can anyone give me info on this new meter?  I have a prescription for the
Ultra One Touch.  With all these new meters coming out I wonder if I should
ask for another one or wait for the Cozmonitor.  Is there a web page that
would show me the difference in meters?  Right now I have a freestyle which
I love but it does not have the extra's.  I do want to use alternate sites
for testing.