[IP] In need of supplies

Dear fellow pumpers...I am coming to yall again with a plea for some help.

I am out of infusion sets and because of all the paperwork with Medicaid I
have to get "re qualified" every 6 months and as it stands now I am not
 qualifying and therefore I have no medicaid to cover my medical expenses. I
have got
 my prescriptions pretty much covered at a local drugstore, the owner is helping
me out. But as for supplies the only place I can get them is from Minimed or
from you guys on here. MiniMed says they no longer can send samples out, even
if it is just a matter of time waiting for Medicaid to approve them again.

So I am basically "begging"  IF anyone has any extra Quicksets I would really
appreciate some. I have plenty of resovoirs, just need infusion sets. I have
had to go back on injections for now and just hope I can get some sets.  I got
a form from Minimed , an ABN form , so that I can buy supplies as needed when
medicaid will not pay for them. Only problem is now I do not have the $ to
buy the supplies. I am not working and can't seem to stay out of hospital very
long(just had a 10 day stay).

Any help from you guys would be GREAT !!!

Thanks in advance and blessings to you all !

Happy Pumping!