Re: [IP] Tim Cady Forum

>Can someone please tell me what was discussed in tonight's forum with
>Tim Cady?  He's with Advanced Diabetes Supply, my Medicare supplier and
>I would like to know what he talked about.  Incidentally, for anyone
>needing a source for diabetes supplies, they can provide you with many
>products, just not pump supplies or insulin.
>
>Antonio in Los Angeles

Transcripts of all Chats are available the next day at a link on this page:

        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Just enter this area using your email address as the User Name and
"pumper" as the password.  The Archive of Chats will open from there,
then choose the correct group ('Anytime', 'Guest', etc.) and then the
date.

George