[IP] Tim Cady Forum

Can someone please tell me what was discussed in tonight's forum with
Tim Cady?  He's with Advanced Diabetes Supply, my Medicare supplier and
I would like to know what he talked about.  Incidentally, for anyone
needing a source for diabetes supplies, they can provide you with many
products, just not pump supplies or insulin.
Antonio in Los Angeles
Age 37, Type 1 for 10 years
On MiniMed Paradigm 511, upgrading soon to the 512