Re: [IP] Change in my hair?

 When I was first dx'd in DKA I started losing my hair shortly thereafter - I
lost over half. I was beginning to despair on whether it would ever come back.
So many body systems were so affected by this drastic change in my health that
it showed there.

 I am happy to report that it started growing back in on it's own with no
intervention after about 6 months (doc had said be patient - not a virtue I was
born with or have acquired!). It grew back in thicker and curly - go figure.

so good luck.

Linda & Dax