[IP] lows at night

Does anyone else in this group NOT wake up when you go low at night?

For the past 5 years since Kevin's diagnosis...we wake up at least 2x/night
because Kevin does not wake if he goes low. We've caught many (with odd snacks
and soccer, illnesses, etc) that were unexpected. His Endo says that usually
by the time a child reaches 14 years of age, they can start detecting these
and wake on their own. THIS is why we are so vigilant about checking him and
are so tired! lol

Mom to Kevin, dx 12/98
pumping (now Cozmo) 5/99
Graves disease 10/03