[IP] Low Resevoir warning with remote

Hi All,

I have a Paradigm 511.  Last week I was at an all day conference, had my pump
in my bra on vibrate.  I got a "Low Resevoir" warning, the pump vibrated three
times.  I can acknowledge and cancel these warnings manually by pushing Escape
& Act on the pump, but I could not figure out how to turn it off with the
remote.  I tried various buttons.  Finally, I left the meeting and went to the
bathroom to go fix my pump because my bra was vibrating every few minutes!

The manual has no info on this.  Does anyone know how, and if, you can answer
this message with the remote?

Thanks, Yessi Palmer